Friday 12 July 2013

MUA Nail Polish Review

Right now I'm so so so excited for summer. It's only less than 2 weeks till I go on holiday so I thought now was the time to clear out lots of the old gloopy nail polishes and buy a few new ones! And to add to all that excitement Superdrug have 3 for 2 on ALL nail polishes and accessories...
*squeals excitedly*

And I love what I found! I bought NYC's Raindrop, but honestly in my opinion the MUA ones stole the show. I've loved their polishes for a while now and their lilac colour was pretty much my late spring early summer go-to polish. But now, they have brand new packaging! I'm such a sucker for anything with nice packaging... The old packaging was slightly clumsy and awkward to use to apply with, especially for a slightly clumsy person such as myself! But the new? So much better, it's classic and pretty, and looks quite classy really!
 
So here's the old packaging...
Next up, the actual product... I love the colour range, though I'd love to see a few more classic colours, and my picks yesterday were "Pistachio Icecream", a beautiful mint colour, and "Natural Days", a girly peachy pink. They needed two coats as they are slightly transparent, but once they're on, they last really well, even without that top coat I always forget! Nail polish usually chips on me within a couple of days, but not these, their polishes I've had previously have lasted me up to 5 days! Impressive.
 
Here's the new!
Left: Pistachio Ice Cream, Right: Natural Days
They do sadly dry out within 9-12months but if I was you I would get down to Superdrug right now, 3 for 2 on nail polishes that only cost £1 to begin with, you can't really go wrong.

Have you tried any?

No comments:

Post a Comment